Wednesday 29 June 2011

Let's Play The Final Fantasy Series

Yes, you have read right. In some terrible flash of brilliant insanity I have decided to do a Let's Play of the whole Final Fantasy series.

Of course this would only include the main console series games (I-XIII), but nevertheless it is still a mighty task which i would like to attempt.

I will only be playing through the narratives of each game, so no end game stuff as of yet, an I will be playing the Playstation versions.

Another noted mention which may inform you of my intentions, I have only ever completed Final Fantasy X.

Meaning I will be playing mostly blind, this may or may not cause utter outrage from whoever views my epic exploits of epicness, but regardless I will endeavour to finish.

The videos will most likely be posted on my youtube account, which I will link you to.

No comments:

Post a Comment